Get prepared for day 4 of the WYWM Az-900 bootcamp
This article will familiarize you with some of the material to be covered in day four.
By pre-studying you will learn and retain more information.
Write down the answers to the following questions and discuss them with your most patient pet
- Which Defense in Depth layer uses Azure DDoS protection
- What is the difference between Authentication and Authorization
- True or False AuthZ is an industry abbreviation for Authentication
- True or False a fingerprint reader verifies "Something you possess"
- What is the difference between SSO and FIM
- Which of these is a valid resource lock: CanNotDelete, DoNotEdit, ReadOnly
- What is the purpose of Microsoft's Cloud Adoption Framework
- True or False, TCO is used to make changes to a company's current cloud usage
- Does SLA stand for Service Legal Agreement
Download the text file Here for audio accessibility
Check out some of these free test questions, popular with students!
If you have any questions about the Bootcamp, or the Azure course more broadly, don’t hesitate to contact your instructor Brett Long.
In the mean time, join chat to us, your peers and instructors on the Cyber Discord community!